Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Pandela services (the “Services”) is designed to help protect Pandela, its customers and the general Internet community from abusive or, in some cases, illegal activities. Each company (or person) who uses or purchases the Services is responsible for the activities of its customer base and/or end-users and, by accepting such service from Pandela, is agreeing to ensure that its customers and/or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers’ or end-users’ conduct in respect of the Services must be forwarded to abuse@Pandela.com for action. Under Terms and Conditions, Pandela has the right to terminate the account of a customer for violation of this Policy, or to take, without notice, any other action that Pandela considers appropriate in relation to the Services (e.g., address filtering, server disonnection). Each company (or person) who uses or purchases the Services shall not, nor shall they permit or assist others to, use the Services in a manner, or for a purpose, that is abusive or illegal. Abusive conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Sending unsolicited e-mail that causes complaints from the recipients of such e-mail;
- Sending e-mail that results in IP addresses being blacklisted
- Mailbombing or spamming (sending large quantities of unwanted or unsolicited e-mail to newsgroups or individual e-mail accounts);
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to use or gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “spoofing”);
- Using any means or device to obtain, or attempt to obtain, the Services with the intent to avoid the applicable charges;
- Using any means or device to gain unauthorized access to, alter, or destroy (or any attempt thereof) the data or information of any other customers and/or their end-users;
- Engaging in any activities that will cause a disruption of the Services (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to other customers and/or their end-users;
- Engaging in any activities that will damage the systems of, or cause a disruption of internet services to, third parties; or,
- Using the Services in violation of the law, or in aid of any unlawful act, or to interfere with the use and operation of Pandela’s network.
- Use of the services for adult content or gambling purposes without the express consent of Pandela.
- Legal rights of others. Using Pandela’s services in a manner that may violate the legal rights of others. This may include, but is not limited to, defamation, infringing copyright or Intellectual Property, distribution of content or code that is intended for illegal or mischievous purposes.
Abusive or illegal conduct may result in Pandela suspending, terminating or taking such other action without notice as Pandela in its sole discretion may deem appropriate. Pandela reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time.
All servers sending mail must use an IP address that has a valid reverse dns entry. The domain listed on the reverse dns entry must have a valid and active web page (it may not be a boilerplate type web page). The web page must contact valid contact information. If the server is sending any kind of bulk mail, the unsubscribe feature must be clearly available and functional on the home page.